Australian Fashion week has launched this week with designers showing off their trends for Spring and Summer 2013.
News reports on the even can be seen here:
Interesting facts for the Fashion week in 2013:
1. Lara Bingle is the ambassador for the event.
2. Camilla and Marc’s show is the first event.
3. Blazers and Leather pants are staple pieces for the event.
4. Napoleon Perdis is doing make up for the event.
5. 25,000 visitors expected to the event.
With Melbourne Cup only a matter of days before November 6th Melbourne cup, the race that stops the nation takes off we have put together some information for fashions on the field and also to show the latest styles and designs this race day. Further to this we have some information for the blog readers on a special promotion for cup day.
Here are a few examples of styles for Meblourne cup 2012 (Ladies Styles)
- Black slim dress (timeless style).
- Floral dress with matching fascinator.
Jenifer Hawkins Myer Melbourne Cup 2012 style:
- Lovely white dress.
- White matching fascinator.
Women’s style from Willow for the Spring Racing – Melbourne Cup (stylish hat to match the dress)
Men’s Melbourne Cup 2012 Style:
- Men’s black suit with matching skinny tie.
- Matching jacket with back suit.
Spring Racing Colorful dress ideas for 2012 Melbourne Cup
Now a special deal for our readers here, sign up now and receive a free bet for the Melbourne up or Sring Racing season: